1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of and why?
Being nominated as Emerging Insurance Broker of the Year back in 2012 and being in the top 4 in NZ
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
I want to spend a Christmas in New Year in New York City to see how people spend their Christmas on the other side of the world, plus it reminds me of my favourite childhood movie – Home Alone, Lost in NYC
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
Buy a beautiful lifestyle block and home in Martinborough for my daughter Jorjah and I
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
Be in two places at once.
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
I have a lot of people I spend time with who influence me and that I look up to, but I would have to say my parents – because they are humble, kind, hard working people
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
Mean judgmental people, no one person is better than anyone else in this world – we are all equal, you never know what someone is struggling with so be kind always!
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
Our great little community of friendly hard working people. I can walk into any retail store, café, winery, restaurant and will always see someone I know and be greeted with a big smile.
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
That it wasn’t so windy at this time of the year!
Click here for more: Provincial Insurance Brokers