1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of and why?
I am extremely proud of my family. I have a beautiful wife, 5 amazing children and a super cute granddaughter.
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
Mohaka – this is where my father grew up and I have never been there.
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
Use it wisely
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
Being Ironman would be pretty cool
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
Two people who have influenced me the most have been my grandfather, Des Wilton who taught me how to be a gentleman and my father, Phillip Maynard who taught me the values of hard work and doing a quality job.
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
Negativity. I am very much a glass half full person
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An Airforce pilot
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
This is home, I was born and raised here
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?Bring back the Raftarama!
Nathan Maynard - General Manager for Peppers Parehua