1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of and why?
My 3 Kids, I marvel at how I manage to wing motherhood and end up with such a bunch of well-rounded cool cats, they crack me up every-day!
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
Raglan – Coffee Roasters
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
Create a glow in the dark street art tour in Marty to support the Night Sky Tourism and attract artist from around New Zealand to come share their talent. Support the Martinborough museum to become a must - see destination my ideas are endless, and install a water feature with a massive Chrystal Chain Gang sculpture in the heart of Marty for all to Marvel!
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
My 10 year old says it would have to be to have ‘Infinity Super Powers’
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
My mum, we didn’t have much but what we did have she was always grateful. She taught me to always be thankful for what we have and for what we don’t yet have for it will soon show up.
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
- Rudeness is unacceptable it’s not hard to be nice
- Coffee in a takeaway cup especially when you’re not taking it away
- Empty toilet roll holders
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A marine Biologist, random I know but I was fascinated by the ocean… should have paid more attention at school.
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
My kids can walk to school, scoot to after school sports, head to the basketball court, swimming pools and skate park all on their own, we are super blessed to live in a community where our kids feel safe.
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
That we become and all year-round destination open 7days