1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of?
Bringing my 13 yo son up reasonably unscathed with a genuine appreciation for humanity and the world we live in.
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
Brazil, I want to hike through the Amazon and treat myself to dinner at Alex Atalas 'Dom' for afters.
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
My son Daniel, he inspires me to be the best human I can be. I adore him.
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
The Princess of Windsor castle
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
Lifestyle and the wonderful creative people that share their time with me.
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
To instill a sense of unity and pride amoungst all the districts in the South Wairarapa.