1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of?
My 4 children Kayleigh (24), Madi (21), Lola (7) and wee Poppy (5).
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
I have always wanted to visit New York! Watching Sex in the City when I was younger... Big lights big city baby!
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
Go on a world wide trip with my two girls Poppy and Lola, take them to places I only dreamed of going to since I was young!
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
To be invisible
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
I would have to say my mother - she taught me respect, common sense, to work hard and to stand up for yourself! Sadly she is no longer in my life due to breast cancer and died 5 years ago when she was 55. She is one woman I would love to have in my life right now!
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
Liars and disloyalty
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Rock Star (oh dear, some of you are thinking), but I am on vinyl!
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
The sunsets, the stunning countryside and the no traffic lights!
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
The rental situation... needs to be more affordable rentals in Martinborough... so Chefs & Hospitality staff can stay here. It is too expensive and there is NOT enough housing.
TO FIND OUT MORE about what Karina does... check out her website hailwooddesign