1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of and why?
My 3 beautiful children are all strong minded and independent beings each with their own individual spirit.
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
All ways wanted to go to Africa, and go on a horse safari for a couple of weeks riding.
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
Hmmm ...do Africa in style with some mates.
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
To fly, to soar through the clouds.
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
Negative people, whining people. People who give up before they even try.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
The country side, the hills, riding over the farm. I miss that.
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
The council, and all the red tape to get through, when trying to build/ renovate/subdivide etc etc ...
Check out what Michelle is doing now! www.namukulu-cottages.nu