1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of?
My Daughter Rachel
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
Portugal - why not!
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
Keep on making wine
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
Mum - very strong women and gave me a good grounding in life
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
Bullies in government departments, sexual bullies, just bullies. Twats that stop in the middle of the open road to turn right. Price of New Zealand seafood.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
The pace of live and the people
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
Councils to stop dropping sewage into the Rimahunga!
To see of what Shawn does - check out Muirlea Rise Winemaker