1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of?
Three healthy, happy children.
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
Cape Reinga, because i've (ashamedly) never been
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
Throw the biggest, bestest party ever that lasted a week and fly all my friends and family from all over the world!
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
Turn plastic into rainbows
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
This is a hard one - can i have 2?? One being my Mum and Dad - for teaching me what life is really like!! Two - Monsieur Russell Hight (my fiancee) for being the most optimistic, positive and patient person i have ever met.
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
As OCD as it sounds....an untidy house
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
The water quality in our rivers - so our babies can enjoy them for centuries to come like our parents and their parents did.