1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of?
Having morals and standing by them, no matter the consequences.
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
Patuna Chasm. So close and beautiful, and I have never been
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
I would buy a beautiful vineyard in the Adelaide Hills, Australia.
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
Switch off facebook & twitter, thanks.
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
Listening to people who are so used to talk bullshit that they think it is the truth...
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Cattle farmer, still aiming for it...
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
The diversity of the people who live and work here and their support for people who give it a go.
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
Give the council executives really good salaries in order to have a chance to find people for these important jobs who are fit for it.
For more: Colombo Winegrowers