1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of?
Buying a piece of land in Pirinoa.
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
Iceland, I've seen it on Viceland TV. They cook a good lamb roast over there!
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
Buy a House-truck!
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
Make it rain when we needed it. 5ml each night will do, then fine during the day.
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
My wife Lisa, she keeps me on the straight and narrow.
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
Schools discouraging there top students from heading down the agriculture path. Oh and the speed bump in Carterton needs to be dug up.
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
All Black or Black Cap
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
Good humble people
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
Build the town on the hills, keep the flat land for agriculture.