1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of?
Making Micro a friendly local bar and managing to work with my husband 24/7 and still both have a sense of humour.
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
I wanted to be in Paris for my 50th birthday however I’m 58 now but until I get to Paris I refuse to be 50 lol
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
If I had a million dollars I would pay my daughter's student loan and then try and set up some sort of educational scholarship - however not sure a million is enough for that.
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
Superpower? Ability to fly
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
Biggest influences my mum and dad - for their courage in coming to the other side of the world with two small children in 1970 and for their sense of justice and kindness.
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
Pet peeve - bad manners
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an interpreter at the U.N.
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
The best part of living in South Wairarapa is the small town feel but so close to big city pleasures.
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
Need more rental accommodation for people who are trying to find work in the area.
Guest writer: Jackie Woodhams
"Let us show you the magic of our region"
Enquiries to email@example.com
Copyright MV 2017