After completing her Bachelor of Fine Arts (Hons) at Massey University, Rebecca found herself on her own personal journey through breast cancer. The care that she received on this journey, and the people that she met, inspired her to use her artistic talents to help others. She knew that micropigmentation would be her way of giving back.
Rebecca completed her paramedical tattoo tra ining in Skin & Scar Camouflage and Nipple/Areola reconstruction using the latest micropigmentation techniques from a member of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC) in Wellington, New Zealand. She has also undertaken further paramedical training in 3D Nipple/Areola reconstruction, cosmetic enhancements in Featherstroke, Powder, Ombré & Hybrid Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Lips and Scalp Micropigmentation for Hair-loss, Burns and Alopecia by a Master Trainer from Think MBC Cosmetic Tattoo in Australia.
- COSMETIC ENHANCEMENTS - Eyebrows / Eyes / Lips / Beauty Spot / Needling
- PARAMEDICAL TATTOOING PROCEDURES - Skin & Scar Camouflage / Burn Camouflage
- HAIR & SCALP or SMP (Scalp Micropigmentation) - Hair loss, Balding, Thinning, Alopecia
- BREAST RECONSTRUCTION - Nipple/Areola, Breast Scar Camouflage
- COSMETIC BODY ART TATTOOING