1. What is something that you have achieved that you’re really proud of?
The most recent thing is having the community support of Boomerang Bags, which has enabled us to take one massive leap towards becoming Plastic Bag Free!
2. What is one place you really want to visit and why?
Wellington! I studied in Wellington and moved here because it was close. I don't get anywhere near enough time to explore and absorb the Wellington vibe, and I've got friends there who I'd love to catch up with.
I know I should choose somewhere exotic, but when I travel I get a bit preoccupied about where the food I'm eating comes from, how is it grown and all the other environmental issues.
3. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you do with it?
I'd plant native trees, and to achieve this I'd need to employ people
4. If you had one super power what would it be?
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
Too hard to pick one. The why would be because they have shown me potential
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
People who think they need a plastic bag
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What’s the best part of living here in Martinborough/South Wairarapa?
I moved here for the wine! This region has the potential to make some of the best wines in the world.
9. If you could change one thing about Martinborough/South Wairarapa – what would it be?
I"d love to see Martinborough becoming a world leading eco Wine Village, and that wine lovers from all over the world have it on their bucket list to visit